High-end apartments in the ideal locale
Vibrant landscaping sets off the distinctive buildings of The Hamptons of Norton Shores. Inside, you’ll find large, open living spaces perfect for entertaining or relaxing. The community is centered between three local hubs of activity, tripling residents’ access to shopping, entertainment, and dining spots. Hamptons of Norton Shores is less than 15 minutes away from downtown Muskegon and its many choices for dining and shopping. It is less than 10 minutes away from Grand Haven and the beaches and trails of Spring Lake. Lake Michigan's shores are just a short drive away.
The Hamptons of Norton Shores Leasing Office can be found at Catalina Shores, at 1900 Catalina Dr. #411 Muskegon, MI 49444.
Select an option from the list to view an image of its floor plan.
View The Community
The Hamptons of Norton Shores
909 Hamptons Ct.
Muskegon, MI 49441
- Grand Haven Public School District
- Close to Muskegon Community College, Baker College, and Grand Valley State University
- Mercy Health Muskegon Hospital
- Muskegon Area District Library
- Muskegon County Airport
- Hoffmaster State Park
- Lakeshore Marketplace retail center
- Lake Harbor Park
- C.F Prime Chophouse & Wine Bar
- Crosswinds on the Lake
- Hearthstone Restaurant
- The Lake House Waterfront Grill
- Toast 'N' Jams
- Close to highway 131 and 196
- Minutes from Lake Michigan
- Short drive to Muskegon Airport
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close to the beach